Sunday, 12 April 2026

Recent engagement at Bexleyheath Library - MetEngage Bexleyheath

Hi Resident

Yesterday, I held our weekly drop-in surgery at Bexleyheath Library where I had the opportunity to speak with residents about one of our local issues, pickpocketing/personal theft. I was also able to provide crime prevention advice and handed out purse bells, leaflets, RFID card sleeves and personal attack alarms to those who needed them. 

Our next drop-in surgery will be on Thursday, 16th April 2026 between 5-6pm at Bexleyheath Library. Please do pop along and say hello. I still have a limited amount of bells, card sleeves and alarms to hand out on a first come, first served basis.

 Hope to see you there!

 Source: https://www.metengage.co.uk/Alerts/A/427682/Recent-engagement-at-Bexleyheath-Library

  




https://bexleywatch.blogspot.com/2026/03/working-together-for-safer-bexley.html

Scams to watch out for right now

Stay in the know about scams that are currently targeting people across the UK. Our experts share real examples and telltale signs to look o...