- Dog walkers are ideal for being the eyes and ears of the neighbourhood, particularly early morning or after dark.
To join the scheme, Click and complete the Hound Watch online form OR Scan the QR code below to join Hound Watch and submit the form.
|Scan QR code for Hound Watch Registration|
- The allotment community pulling together to help prevent theft, criminal damage and vandalism.
- We connect shops in the Borough to enable alerts to be passed on effectively.
- Helping to prevent theft of horses, tack and related equipment as well as advocating horse welfare.
- Our newest initiative to help deter crime and anti-social behaviour at hospitals in the Borough. Queen Mary's in Sidcup is the first hospital in our pilot scheme.
- Vandalism, anti-social behaviour and hate crime - all issues that can affect religious communities.
Healthwatch Bexley - If you’ve recently visited your GP, or local hospital, or used any health and care services in the London Borough of Bexley we want to hear from you. Whether you’ve had a good or bad experience, we can use your feedback to improve services for everyone and we have the power to make NHS leaders and other care providers listen to what you have to say. We’re completely independent and impartial and anything you say is confidential. We also offer information and advice to help you to get the support you need. Our service is free, simple to use and can make a real difference to people in the London Borough of Bexley and beyond.
- It only takes a minute to tell us about your experience of health and social care in Bexley. We use your views to raise concerns with the people running NHS and social care services to make care better. Click here to share your views.