Monday 10 April 2023

URGENT APPEAL: Wallet Theft Incident at Mediterranean supermarket

Please be aware that today Monday 10 April 2023 at about 18:05pm, I dropped my wallet in the store, and the person who found it kicked it away before picking it up, without notifying me.

Please help us identify this person caught on CCTV keeping the wallet. £80 cash was inside the wallet, and my cards have been frozen, but I would like my driving license back. Contact Mediterranean supermarket, 227-229, Bellegrove Rd, Welling DA16 3RQ, or East Wickham Safer Neighbourhood Police on eastwickham.snt@met.police.uk or 020 8721 2025 if you have any information. Thank you for your help.

Wallet theft appeal in Mediterranean supermarket, Welling



PREVENT KEYLESS CAR THEFT – 8 QUICK PREVENTION TIPS

8 Ways to Stop Keyless Car Theft Keyless entry cars are convenient, but they can be vulnerable to theft by tech-savvy criminals. Here are 8...