Wednesday 24 January 2024

Appeal for Stolen Motorbike in Barnehurst, Greater London

URGENT: My motorbike was stolen between 3:30am and 4:00am on Wednesday, January 24th, 2024, from outside my door on Eversley Avenue in Barnehurst, Greater London (DA7 6RG).

The motorbike is a White Yamaha WR, year 2016, and it is very loud, so it's likely someone has heard it being ridden in the area.

Stolen Motorbike in Barnehurst
[click image to view enlarged]

Police have been informed (reference number 3901227/24), and I have been searching for the motorbike myself. I believe it was taken towards the dual carriageway and up in the direction of Erith.

My motorbike is my only form of transportation, and I rely on it for work in Maidstone and to care for my three children. I am desperate to get it back, and any information leading to its recovery would be greatly appreciated.

If you have seen or heard my motorbike, or have any camera footage from the area, please contact me on Nextdoor immediately or the police on 101 or Barnehurst Police at barnehurst.snt@met.police.uk or 020 8721 2577.

Please share this appeal with your friends and neighbours in the Barnehurst area. Thank you for your help.

Source: Nextdoor (24 Jan 2024)

PREVENT KEYLESS CAR THEFT – 8 QUICK PREVENTION TIPS

8 Ways to Stop Keyless Car Theft Keyless entry cars are convenient, but they can be vulnerable to theft by tech-savvy criminals. Here are 8...